Friday, March 27, 2009

Hair

Hair what is it about hair and well hair & hairdressers?

I am a natural blond...unfortunately my hair has forgotten this and insists on growing out mousy, and just lately mousy with sparkly bits.

I take ages to find a hairdresser that I am happy with, I had the perfect one here in Brisbane, then we moved to NZ. Five hairdressers later I was settled, perfect, two wonderful chaps one to colour, sorry enhance and one to cut, I even snuck in visits to my perfect hairdresser chaps when I had to go back to NZ a couple of times. BTW, If anyone is interested Gorgeous B&B for sale in Hawke's Bay - Hawthorne Country House.

Anyway----Four months later I had no excuse, couldn't think of a reason to go to NZ and anyway would you pay $1000.00 Australian to fly to your hairdresser? I certainly couldn't. So I had to find someone in Brisbane...........

After much deliberation and walking past and peering in the window. Think I have, two chaps, one to colour,sorry enhance, one to cut. Hurrah - no longer mousey with sparkly bits, grown out blonde, strawberry and peach bits and a possum stripe down the middle the width of the M4 (don't know if I am allowed to say roots, so have substituted middle).

Sporting a new colour and hairdo , the style of which will never be seen again, until I visit the chaps next time, can't quite master the hairdryer round the back of my head not enough arms.

Even p & a noticed, the cat she just wanted her dinner!

And don't I feel grand :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes absolutely we need a picture I can't quite follow your explanations :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too! I am a natural blonde of just this kind. I am a bit in awe of the hair style, mind. I think it is the possum stripe which is throwing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry , the possum stripe is Australian for that stripe that appears when you need your roots re colouring, can't remember what it is affectionately called in England.

    ReplyDelete