Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting back in touch

Well, phew, what can I say I have entered the world of 'blogship' if that is what this is called, and all because my daughter said I was her friend on facebook. Wondering what facebook was all about I signed on, I was amazed, a whole new parallel universe in the same universe and I found that someone I knew many years ago, and would call a friend, and I have to admit I am someone who has a lot of aquaintences and very few friends, had posted on the facebook wall a reply to my daughter. She, the friend that is, has a blog, (a second parallel universe, how many parallel universes are there going to be?) which I read with fastination, I had never encountered a blog before. I know amazing, hand-knitted muesli had not encountered a blog before, where does she live you ask? I don't know if I like to admit where, so I won't, not just yet..... Anyway I emailed her, the friend not my daughter, she replied, the wonders of modern technology, we have re-connected. So I will have to make the effort and blog and most importantly keep in touch with a friend. & maybe in the fullness of time let on where I have been all these years without encountering a blog. I wonder if she will read my blog. I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Could have sworn I left a comment - an encouraging one of course!

    ReplyDelete